Last Updated: [Date]
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been used or displayed on our site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Designated Agent Contact Information
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent:
Name: Aurangzeb Khan
If you believe that material you posted on the site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction] and a declaration that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
4. Repeat Infringers
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
We are not liable for any actions taken in response to DMCA notices or counter-notices. This policy is intended to comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws.